Based on Intel 7 process technology, the 12th Gen Intel Core processor family will include 60 processors.
The 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processor family will include 60 processors, set to power more than 500 designs across all PC product segments – from desktop gaming to ultra-thin-and-light laptops. 12th Gen Intel Core processors are the first based on Intel 7 process technology and the new performance hybrid architecture to enable major performance gains across a wide range of PC workloads.
At Intel Innovation, Intel unveiled the 12th Gen Intel Core processor family with the launch of the unlocked “K” desktop processors, including the world’s best gaming processor, the 12th Gen Intel Core i9-12900K. With a max turbo boost of up to 5.2 GHz and as many as 16 cores and 24 threads, the unlocked desktop processors reach new heights of performance for enthusiast gamers and professional creators.
12th Gen for Mobile
- Intel Engineers Fastest Mobile Processor Ever with 12th Gen Intel Core Mobile
- Product Brief: 12th Gen Intel Core Mobile Processors
- Media Deck: Client Computing Group Press and Industry Analyst Presentation
- Product Brief: Intel H670 Chipset
- Product Brief: Intel B660 Chipset