Best-of-breed video and audio quality from Poly combine with leading cloud communications solutions from Dialpad to seamlessly connect companies through one-app-to-tap
SAN FRANCISCO — December 14, 2021 — Dialpad Inc., the industry leader in AI-powered communication and collaboration, today announced an immersive meeting experience for the modern and hybrid workforce in Dialpad Meetings. As the working world emerges from the initial wave of the COVID-19 pandemic, companies are adopting and adapting to a hybrid work environment. In a recent global survey conducted by Frost & Sullivan, 86% of organizations reported more than 25% of employees are working remotely in 2021, representing a considerable increase compared to pre-pandemic years. New enhancements to Dialpad Meetings, combined with the technology partnership of Dialpad and Poly, will transform the hybrid work environment and offer unparalleled quality in video and audio to support the future of business collaboration.
Dialpad Meetings, launched in 2021, offers a truly unified Communications as a Service (TrueCaaS™) experience by bringing its suite of unified communications and collaboration products closer together on one cohesive platform with AI at its core. Dialpad expands the capabilities of Dialpad Meetings to boost security, increase hybrid work compatibility, and improve the user experience. Dialpad Meetings enhancements include:
– Virtual backgrounds to eliminate distractions, personalize video environments, and preserve privacy and security
– Improved screen sharing capabilities with direct audio integration during video playback
– Unique meeting links to enhance security by preventing early or unwanted attendee access
– Mobile browser compatibility and simple “click-to-join” meeting access to upgrade the user experience by eliminating unnecessary app downloads
“Dialpad Meetings represents “the new next” in modern video conferencing and meeting room experiences to exceed user expectations and help teams work beautifully,” said Craig Walker, Chief Executive Officer, Dialpad. “The future of work is not restrained by employee or customer location, it’s borderless. The Dialpad cloud platform, along with our new partnership with Poly, gives people the ability to work smarter together from anywhere on any device they choose, and adapt to how they like to work.”
Through its partnership with Poly, a global outfitter of professional-grade audio and video technology, Dialpad Meetings provides an all-in-one video conferencing solution for meeting rooms of all sizes. Customers can easily deploy, start and join meetings using an intuitive video conferencing solution through a plug-and-play interface. Dialpad and Poly launch Dialpad Meetings for Rooms to support flexible and hybrid work with a dynamic experience for in-office and remote participants, and to enable the following:
- Connect distributed and hybrid teams through an improved meeting experience to drive collaboration equity and participant engagement with dynamic audio and video from Poly Studio X series devices.
- Equip meeting rooms with affordable hardware that is both flexible and scalable to easily customize collaboration spaces and adjust to meet the needs of the modern, hybrid workforce.
- Start and join meetings with ease by eliminating software downloads, offer a consistent experience across the organization and eliminate IT support tickets with central room administration.
- Increase meeting productivity with Dialpad Voice Intelligence (Vi), a built-in AI engine offering real-time meeting transcriptions for all participants. Vi combines Dialpad’s automated speech recognition and natural language processing capabilities to provide real-time transcription, call coaching, talking points and call analytics for better business conversations.
“Poly creates premium audio and video products which enable people to have their best meetings — anywhere, anytime, every time,” said Jeff Kubick, Head of Global Voice Service Provider Marketing, Poly. “Dialpad is leading the business communications industry and we are thrilled to join them and help define the future of work.”
“The enterprise communications market has traditionally focused its attention on the carpeted office and knowledge worker segments which has led to office and frontline workers within the same organization frequently operating in silos. The COVID-19 pandemic, and the emergence of Delta and Omicron variants, have taught us how crucial it is for businesses to facilitate and actively enable effective communication links between all work groups,” said Elka Popova, Vice President and Senior Fellow, Information and Communications Technologies, Frost & Sullivan. “A highly collaborative workplace environment enables organizations to optimize business processes and better leverage diverse worker skill sets and expertise to increase overall quality, improve safety, enhance customer service, and boost competitive power. Dialpad understands this with the advancement of its TrueCaaS platform, which combines unified communications and collaboration with omnichannel contact center solutions all in a single app. With new advancements in Dialpad Meetings and its Poly partnership, Dialpad is addressing the complex needs of a highly diverse hybrid workforce and positioning themselves to be a major player upmarket.”
With a truly unified solution delivered through a single pane of glass, and customer engagement all on one cohesive platform with AI at its core, Dialpad helps companies simplify business communications and collaboration. All from one platform and one app to tap, TrueCaaS delivers enterprise-grade business communications and collaboration offerings for companies of all sizes. Simple to deploy, available on any device and backed up with Voice Intelligence (Vi™) to create a searchable archive of every call, Dialpad improves communication between employees, customers, and business partners working from anywhere.
– Learn about the introduction of TrueCaaS and launch of Dialpad Meetings
– Read about Dialpad’s recent partnership with Playvox to expand is suite of workforce engagement management solutions
– Download the latest report and checklist on communications system needs for an enterprise organization
– Discover how Dialpad utilizes AI to unify UCaaS and CCaaS