MENOMONEE FALLS, Wis. (April 20, 2021) – Enerpac announces the addition of a new 100-ton puller to its Sync Grip Puller series, providing the largest reach, spread, and capacity of the line. The Sync Grip Puller is a controlled solution for the removal of bearings, bushing, gears and pins from shafts during maintenance.
The Enerpac 100-Ton Sync Grip Puller is a safe and cost-effective solution. There is no need to cut, heat, or torch components that need to be removed from shafts. The puller removes parts without subjecting them to open flame, which could damage parts or injure the operator. When it comes to cost-effectiveness, the puller provides 100 tons of pulling force at a fraction of the price compared to alternative options.
As with all pullers in the Sync Grip line, the new 100-ton model features simple, synchronous movement. The sync grip mechanism synchronizes movement of all jaws for simultaneous engagement, enhancing the operator’s control over the tool and simplifying the set-up. Hydraulic puller jaws fit around the part to be removed, while the spindle applies up to 100 tons of force to remove it. Hydraulically applied pulling force increases pulling capacity and reduces operator fatigue, enabling quicker and easier set up.
Features and benefits include:
Synchronous feature makes positioning the puller simple and helps prevent misalignment
- Hydraulically applied pulling force increases pulling capacity reducing operator fatigue
- Reduces the number of operators required for the application
- Threaded spindle and jaw indexes provide adjustable reach
- High-strength forged jaws for superior reliability
- Designed for applications including pulling, pushing and dismounting gears, bearings, bushings, and more