Bringing Resilient, Reliable, and Sustainable Energy Solutions to the Transmission & Distribution Industry
WEST ALLIS, Wis. Toshiba America Energy Systems Corporation, and several of its affiliate companies, are pleased to announce they will be exhibiting at DISTRIBUTECH International, one of the leading grid modernization events for utilities and providers, February 7-9, 2023, in San Diego, California.
Toshiba has a long history of delivering innovative energy solutions that help customers improve their performance. The Toshiba booth, #5041, will showcase the latest offerings in renewable energy solutions, digital technology monitoring software (EtaPRO®), distribution transformers, battery solutions, and the SF6-free gas insulated switchgear – AEROXIA™.
The Toshiba team will have representatives from its multiple affiliates supporting a comprehensive industry solution set including:
- Hydrogen production and utilization, including electrolyzer and fuel cell solutions
- Geothermal, carbon capture, and other renewable offerings
- EtaPRO® Asset Performance and Condition monitoring software that helps keep equipment running efficiently through anomaly detection and early warning of equipment failure
- Energy storage solutions, including the new rechargeable lithium-ion battery, SCiB™, 125VDC Energy Storage System
- Distribution transformers, including pole & pad mounted transformers, power transformers and transformers for renewable energy applications
- AEROXIA™, Toshiba’s SF6-free, natural-origin gas insulated switchgear for climate-neutral power grids
“We look forward to participating at this year’s DISTRIBUTECH International and discussing key topics that today’s energy leaders are most focused on,” said Jeff Simmons, Senior Vice President & General Manager, Marketing & Sales, Toshiba America Energy Systems Corporation. “The industry is balancing many challenges from aging infrastructure, increased regulatory pressures, global competition, and the transition to a carbon neutral future. Toshiba is helping our clients meet these challenges effectively by providing resilient, reliable, and sustainable solutions,” added Simmons.